Meet Dr. Jim Valentine
Dr. James D. Valentine is an oral surgeon in Spokane, WA. He was born and raised in Spokane. Following Active Duty in the Army, he joined the 396th Combat Support Hospital Army Reserve as its Commander. He was mobilized in 2003 and served as the Head and Neck surgeon in Afghanistan, treating military and civilian war injuries.
Dr. Valentine enjoys sailing and cooking. He is married with three grown children.
• Gonzaga University – Degree B.S. Biology 1974
• Creighton University – Degree: D.D.S. 1977
• Moncrief Army Hospital
• Ft. Jackson, S.C.
• General Practice 1977-1978
• Wm Beaumont Army Medical Center, El Paso, TX
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency 1985-1988
• Active Duty US Army 1977-1990
• Private practice, Oral Surgery Plus 1990-Present
Memberships and Activities:
• Washington State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
• Western Regional Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
• American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
• American Dental Association
• Washington State Dental Association
• Spokane District Dental Society (Past President)
• American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
• Staff member of Holy Family Hospital